My Books

torsdag den 7. december 2017

2017- Christmas card


Now I will show you christmas cards year 2017, Hope you like
Iam far away from my art/ decoupage/watercolour/art cards which I mostly do and like...
Iam looking forward to be making/creating them again in the new year
so stay tune....
but christmas is christmas and have a special characteristics in Denmark
We like red, white, and green mostly
and thats Christmas for me to
I'm a bit old-fashioned
when it comes to Christmas cards
same for my home at christmas

Merry Christmas to you and thank you for stopping by

11 kommentarer:

  1. it's very beautiful Dorte also your card under
    Gr Karin

    SvarSlet
  2. A super card Dorte, a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    SvarSlet
  3. A wonderful traditional card.
    The Birthday cards in the previous post were fantastic as well.
    Yvonne xx

    SvarSlet
  4. It's so gorgeous!! I love the design!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    SvarSlet
  5. I feel the same about Christmas and it's values
    Dorte, beautiful creation and style.xx[aNNie]🎄

    SvarSlet
  6. I adore the design of this card. And I love your home, too.

    SvarSlet
  7. Great card and I like all the different patterned paper and your design.

    SvarSlet
  8. Dorte, så hyggelige julekort, og med den gammeldags charme, ja, dit folde kort er fantastisk , og din juledekoration rigtig dejlig :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I love this card! The red, white and green colour scheme and square patterned papers look beautiful with the deer centre piece - perfect 😁. Wishing you a Merry Christmas too! J 😊

    SvarSlet
  10. Gorgeous die cut cards. I think the big boxes of presents is very very clever aas are all your cards. And do you have Tomte in Denmark? I have a whole collection which I just love and a couple of your items in your photo look a little bit like them. Maybe they are the Danish version, I am not sure. :) Happy Saturday. hugs-Erika

    SvarSlet