My Books

lørdag den 24. februar 2018

I sell Art Print Off !


I sell this Handmade item, Art Print Gift.
8.5 Inches x 11 Inches
A4 size
you can buy and pay me via Paypal
tell me if you want one....
-with sheets notes behind or blank white, Your choice


ask for Item JOMFRU
70,- DK
approx 11,56 USD
Free shipping
I sign all Art with a black pen on the front face with my name
picture designed by using up-cycled elements
Watermark removed on purchase
Please note that colors may slightly vary from the screen as all computers and screens are different.
Your art print will be packaged in a clear plastic sleeve with a cardboard insert to protect the print during shipping.
Thank you for enjoying my work!

pay me via Paypal

MY SALES BLOG...

10 kommentarer:

  1. so beautiful - good luck with selling your art!
    Happy weekend!

    SvarSlet
  2. Very beautiful, Dorte! The bird (a Robin?) is lovely and pops from the background, hope you'll sell well!

    SvarSlet
  3. I think you have got a great stash of birds motivs: every day a gorgeous new project with a beautiful bird on it.
    Lia xx (By the way: I used some of your diecuts on my todays card!)

    SvarSlet
  4. This is a beautiful design to sell. Birds are always a favorite in art.

    SvarSlet
  5. Så flot Dorte , en god ide at prøve at sælge fra bloggen , held og lykke. Lovely card,wonderful bird, and texts :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design and the texture!! The bird is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    SvarSlet
  7. Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous bird image and wonderful design, I love the texture, Kate x x

    SvarSlet
  8. A fabulous card Dorte, such a beautiful bird.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    SvarSlet