My Books

torsdag den 7. maj 2020

nature around me...

I live in a very beautiful place, Northsealand - Denmark, on a bike or in a car my nature is just around the corner
I love to go on my bike out into nature I go nearly everyday
I explore and find new spots everytime, its amazing
I never travel abroad do not want to go on a plane
I only need to cycle 500 m then i am in a forest and, 2 km to the sea and further up the coast we have amazing views, places, small cosy towns, hills and more..ohhh I love my little Denmark.
I hope you all will enjoy my photos.
I wish you all a wonderful summer


click on the photos to make them large..
thank you for stopping by.
i hope you will enjoy

7 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!!! You are living in an enchanted area so you are a blessed person. Thank you for showing! The area I am living in is also very beautiful and we make lots of walks and go biking in woods, etc. , but only the sea is 150 kms away...
    Have agreat day,
    Lia xx
    Lia

    SvarSlet
  2. What lovely countryside you live near, and so good that your can use your bike to get there, thanks for sharing your photos, Kate x

    SvarSlet
  3. I really enjoyed these photos. What a beautiful place.

    SvarSlet
  4. What wonderful photo's! You are truly fortunate to live in a beautiful area like that!

    SvarSlet
  5. You live in a marvellously beautiful area. I all looks so fresh and clean.
    It's so lovely to see the sea. I miss the sea.

    SvarSlet
  6. I can totally see why you would not want to travel abroad. The photos are fabulous and you are so lucky to live in your little part of Denmark. Thank you for sharing x.

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh what a stunning place to live - a wonderful place to spend lockdown too, as you have so much outdoor freedom and so few people! I've been to Denmark a number of times (my uncle is married to a Dane, though they live in the UK), and always enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing all these beautiful photos. I really enjoyed making them large on my screen and pretending I could just walk into them and enjoy the amazing scenery.
    Alison x

    SvarSlet