My Books

onsdag den 11. maj 2022

Spring and a Caravan

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I posted anything. sorry.
I have bought a caravan HOBBY CLASSIC
and have been working on a makeover inside it. I love camping and thought that now it's over with gardens and cottages as, soil and weeds is not my game anymore. I want an easier life where I can enjoy and relax when I am at the campsite I can do that.So no more cottage and garden for me ;O)) whiii Iam happy.
Do you have a caravan?

we have totally spring in Denmark now.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Your caravan looks wonderful. Have fun and enjoy your time! Hugs, Valerie

    SvarSlet
  2. Your caravan is beautiful. Nice that you can spend time in it rather than gardening, which is back breaking at times. Glad you are enjoying it. Nice to "see" you again, dear.

    SvarSlet
  3. Your caravan is fabulous Dorte, and you've refurbished it beautifully, hope you'll have many happy times in it, Kate x

    SvarSlet